• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade from 7.5.3 - 7.5.4

keymasterdk

Basic Pleskian
Hi :)

A frind of me has the problem when he tryes to update from7.5.3 - 7.5.4 he got the error : Error 1606 Could not access network location f:ke. and the error comes in the first step when plesk is checking the server. so no harm is done but it is not possible to make the upgrade.
I have installed it on my server and there was no problems at all !

Please help

Regards
John

Original Installation location

That sounds like it's looking toward the origianl installtion location for files and can not find it i.e netowk drive that is non existant or disconnected.

Is this a self managed server or did someone preinstall it for you?

JIM

I know that my friend has installed plesk himself. On a clean server, so i cant see the probblem at all. and he did not make any thing in win or plesk, the only thing he made is installing a new drive (the new mastor network drive) but i have that 2 and did not get any problems installing the update...

Regards
John

I have postet my first message in the forum for plesk 7,5 sorry for the mistake, and thank you for your answer :)

Regards John

Back