• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

URGENTLY NEED HELP INSTALLING PLESK7.6 on WINDOWS 2003 SERVER

D

dkirin

I'm trying to install Plesk 7.6 on Windows 2003 Enterprise server. It does nothing after click next. The furthest I've got is where the installation message saying "Welcome to Plesk 7.6 installation ....etc" after I click next to proceed next step then the installation disappeared and nothing is happening. Is there a way to install using "FORCE" command? Thank you in advance for your help. FYI- I shutdown all windows applications before perform the installation. I was able to install Plesk 7.5.6 successfully on another win2003 box before, only prior to windows updates patches. Unfortunately this current box is up to date with MS patches updates. Please advise if anyone knows the solution.

Thank you!

How is about application log?
Also you may run installation with logging:
Plesk usually unpacks installer to program files\swsoft\install
You should find plesk installation msi(it is named plesk7.6built............msi) and run it from command prompt with the following options:
plesk7.6built............msi /l*v installation.log
or you may place this log at another place

Gris,
Thank you for your replied. I got this square out by format my server and install plesk 7.6 on windows 2003 prior to any Microsoft patche updates.

Thanks!

Back