1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

user treated as remote

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by rihad, Dec 25, 2009.

1. rihad

rihad Guest

After a domain is suspended by Plesk due to overusing its resource usage limits, and is then turned back on, mail for that domain is still treated as remote and not delivered correctly. Only restarting Qmail solves that problem. This same problem was persistent in 8.0.1, I had hoped it would be solved for a newer release of Plesk, but alas.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Could you please describe with more details how it can be reproduced on Plesk 9.2.3? Step-by-step instruction would be very useful for forwarding this issue to developers for the further investigation.

3. rihad

rihad Guest

I guess the easiest way would be to let the Plesk domain expiration date pass, and then either turn the domain back on for that day, or set its expiration date in the future, thus turning it back on.

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%