1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by AntonyO, May 20, 2005.

1. AntonyO

AntonyO Guest

Hi,
    Has anyone used Version 2.0 Rc of sitebuilder yet, If so, have you got a working demo that I can see.

I have brought Version 1.1.1, I have emailed Sw-Soft and phoned for the Version 2.0 Rc of Sitebuilder but I have had no reply. I have been waiting for over 5 days now :(

I live in the Uk and my isp is Telewest, I have heard that Telewest is blacklisted on alot of servers due to spam. So I am not sure if Sw-Soft is getting my emails.

Thanks

AntonyO

2. abner66

abner66 Guest

RE: 2.0...

Anthony,

I too am anxiously awaiting for SW-Soft's temp key et download link. I understand that the response has been tremendous... I guess we will just have to be patient!:)

...Paul

3. gethosted

gethosted Guest

i have install an v2.0 but i have some error. here is my error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gpgme_new_context() in /usr/local/sitebuilder/kernel/licensekey.php on line 544

I have the key but can not login to put in the key :confused: