• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Webadmin Tools & Settings very very limited

Luiz_Gustavo

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I install for first time to a customer the Web Admin edition, because he needs only 1 domain, but they need email and controls over it. With Web admin, I can't control Email setting, Outbount limits, SPF, DMARC etc and the Tools & Setting seems very basic, see the screenshot.

Is this normal or this is na issue?

See the JPG attached.

Thanks for help.

Attachments

• aaaaplesk.JPG
    aaaaplesk.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 5
Oh thanks.

My thought is an error occurs, because I used the Free test license for a while and all settings was available, when I apply the commercial license, the settings dissappear.
Very strange.

I think the Web Admin version must be exactly the same as WebPro, but limited to 10 sites.
This version is very bad, can´t use it. :(

Back