• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved What is the Plan with SiteJet?

nmdpa3

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Will the SiteJet extension continue to be free? If so, what are the currently limitations on use.

Hi @nmdpa3, thank you for raising this question. I can well relate to this concern, it was one of my first thoughts, too, when Sitejet announced the free integration with Plesk. So I forwarded your question to the Sitejet team. Hendrik already responded to your request directly. For others who are also considering Sitejet as their website builder I'd like to provide the answer in short here:

Plans are that SiteJet will remain free with Plesk. It is set to become our standard website builder, integrating seamlessly with Plesk. We are committed to making significant investments into Sitejet. This means continuous updates and feature additions to ensure Sitejet remains at the forefront of website building technology. Sitejet is already included in Plesk licenses at no additional cost.

However, in the future, we might introduce some optional paid services on top of the free version to cater to specific use cases and offer even more comprehensive solutions. These enhancements will be carefully designed to provide exceptional value to those who opt for them. But even without such options, Sitejet already is a great website builder and adds a lot of value to your daily work with Plesk.

Hi @nmdpa3, thank you for raising this question. I can well relate to this concern, it was one of my first thoughts, too, when Sitejet announced the free integration with Plesk. So I forwarded your question to the Sitejet team. Hendrik already responded to your request directly. For others who are also considering Sitejet as their website builder I'd like to provide the answer in short here:

Plans are that SiteJet will remain free with Plesk. It is set to become our standard website builder, integrating seamlessly with Plesk. We are committed to making significant investments into Sitejet. This means continuous updates and feature additions to ensure Sitejet remains at the forefront of website building technology. Sitejet is already included in Plesk licenses at no additional cost.

However, in the future, we might introduce some optional paid services on top of the free version to cater to specific use cases and offer even more comprehensive solutions. These enhancements will be carefully designed to provide exceptional value to those who opt for them. But even without such options, Sitejet already is a great website builder and adds a lot of value to your daily work with Plesk.
Thanks Peter. Much appreciated.

Back