• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where is Parallels Plesk server monitoring and management from mobile devices?

mine is probably installed because Parallels Panel Server Monitor is working for me except server manager since it says no power pack support and I do have power pack applied to my license.

Last edited:
Hi Igor,

Thanks for your quick response. Update: The server monitor is working! ;-) I didn't realize there were two different apps (parallels monitor, and manager), and only the manager was available initially.

What required for the server manager to work?, that's the one that I'm not sure about; and not working for me.

~ Best Regards

hmm looks like I purchased the wrong application on iphone 4s as I was provided parallels mobile. My bad and I was wondering if I can get my refund of 4.99 back? Also where is the application?

Hi, log a support request with Apple technical support. I did the same thing because at the time Parallels advertised the availability of the Apps but they were not available! I purchased the only Parallels App on iTunes Store thinking it was the correct one but in fact it was something relating to disk images on the Mac.

Good luck.

Do you have psa-api-rpc package installed on your Plesk server?

Hi Igor, hope your well.

I have installed psa-api-rpc package manually but neither the Manager or Monitor iPhone Apps will connect to my server. After installing the package should I see anything relating to it in the Plesk Control Panel GUI or need to configure anything server side? Confused... Not that it should be needed but is there any documentation relating to config?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, log a support request with Apple technical support. I did the same thing because at the time Parallels advertised the availability of the Apps but they were not available! I purchased the only Parallels App on iTunes Store thinking it was the correct one but in fact it was something relating to disk images on the Mac.

Good luck.

I did last week and it should be refunded but thank you for the suggestion though ;)

FYI: I have the same problem...

It is currently under in investigation by second line engineers with the maintenance team. It was connection requests from Parallels Panel Server Manager get rejected due to unclear PowerPack detection trouble.

Last edited:
It is currently under in investigation by second line engineers. It was connection requests from Parallels Panel Server Manager get rejected due to unclear PowerPack detection trouble.

Brilliant thanks for the update, lets hope for a fix soon. Would you be kind enough to let me know if you get any update from Parallels.

Brilliant thanks for the update, lets hope for a fix soon. Would you be kind enough to let me know if you get any update from Parallels.

They said that they were able to locate the issue with this application. Unfortunately it cannot be quickly fixed, so it was decided to pull this application off the store for the time being to correct and publish a fixed application. It is estimated that code revision will take two to three weeks until updated application is published.

Hello,

I don't believe that this is an "app"-only problem, because all the other features of the power pack aren't working for me (Specially Kaspersky AV)- after the update from 10.3.x >>10.4.4 it seems I have no Powerpack installed. So I believe that this is a Plesk Panel Issue.

Cheers Lars

Hello,

I don't believe that this is an "app"-only problem, because all the other features of the power pack aren't working for me (Specially Kaspersky AV)- after the update from 10.3.x >>10.4.4 it seems I have no Powerpack installed. So I believe that this is a Plesk Panel Issue.

Cheers Lars

oh ok so that is probably another issue because of the powerpack checker isn't written the correct way? it comes to memories into making them in further features even I don't know if I'm right or not.

I wonder if they test out the updated application first to see if that actually solve the issue that I reported before publishing it. If they didn't they should test it out now to make sure.

Last edited:
Works great with my 10.4 servers!

I've got a couple of 9.5 servers too but they won't connect. I get the same message: "The connector is not installed".

So... can I install it? And how do I do that?

Hello again,

Parallels have made a license update. Now all works fine. Thanks

cheers Lars

Works great with my 10.4 servers!

I've got a couple of 9.5 servers too but they won't connect. I get the same message: "The connector is not installed".

So... can I install it? And how do I do that?

Hi. Monitor/Manager works since Panel 10.4

Hello again,

Parallels have made a license update. Now all works fine. Thanks

cheers Lars

Hmm that made me to decide updating my license key by retreve keys button in my plesk control panel through license management section while I did not delete the Plesk Manager application off of my iPhone 4S yet and then it works now but the problem is that it doesn't save the password after refreshing the servers as it throws out "The authorization error"?

Last edited:
Hmm that made me to decide updating my license key by retreve keys button in my plesk control panel through license management section while I did not delete the Plesk Manager application off of my iPhone 4S yet and then it works now but the problem is that it doesn't save the password after refreshing the servers as it throws out "The authorization error"?

could you try running the following steps
1) pick a server from the list
2) goto more
3) change settings
4) put credentials

could you try running the following steps
1) pick a server from the list
2) goto more
3) change settings
4) put credentials

yes I did that and refresh it again u get "The authorization error" again.

Last edited:
DId you try removing the server from the list and adding it back?

yes it still do that and I don't know for sure if it is still a bug because I do not have the updated application yet as the parallels support team have said.

Last edited:
Back