• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Windows plesk 11.5.30 FTP backup not working

Binesh S

Regular Pleskian
Hello

I have faced the following ftp backup error in windows plesk 11.5.30

Transport error: unable to send directory to repository: Transport error: unable to put local file C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp/repo_transport_tmp_01cf171bcedd7710\backup_1401220130.zip to backup_1401220130.zip: Curl error: Failure when receiving data from the peer

Let me know any fix for this issue ?

Hello,

Please check the size of the file. Is ftp able to transfer other files? Also check the plesk logs in eventviewer for details.

If I'm not mistaken this error may be related to passive or opposite active ftp server mode.

The ftp configuration use passive is selected in the configuration . The setup again tested with unselect passive mode still error persist

Any idea for this issue ?

Last edited:
IgorG,

Again tested single site ftp upload ( 400 MB ) went to failed with same error. Let me know any solution ?

Also noticed same backup File size stored in Private Temp & backup folder (repo_transport_tmp_01cf1b5f04965d80). The total file size doubled and end with failed notification

Thanks

Last edited:
Curl error: Failure when receiving data from the peer
Usually this error related to network infrastructure issues. You can check it with google. So, I think you should check your network configuration between Plesk and ftp server - routing, firewall rules, etc.

Yes its working, However still private Temp folder filling junk folder entry ( similar file like repo_transport_tmp_01cf1bed4701c090 )

Thanks

Back