• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

All Wordpress Dashbords in Htm l

Bestajans

New Pleskian
can you help me ,30 Sites of 1 Server give Wordpress Dashbords in Html all plugin off and Permissions on 755

and
one site give :

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /usr/share/plesk-wp-cli/php/WP_CLI/Runner.php(798) : eval()'d code on line 1 {"err_code":0,"err_message":"Error establishing a database connection"}

can you help me?

thies is one of two problems . my fist proplem
all my Dashbords in Html not loud the wordpress intferce script

Hi all,
I got the same problem on my host, i tryed a lot of things, updates, change php versions and modules, deactivate plugins and other stuff... change permission

At the end i solved, on my wordpress installation i put the WP_MEMORY_LIMIT on 256M if i set it to 512 the wordpress toolkit dosen't work, i can reproduce the bug.

You have to edit the wp-config.php and set
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

then syncronize your wordpress installation, for me it worked, if will not work for you try to:

Check the php setting from your plesk panel too, try to change some setting in there
Check .htaccess and wp-config.php if there is some plugin that modified it, try to change some things

hope it can help

Back