• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup not accesible.

JuanLlanos

New Pleskian
The problem is a bug in one domain (the principal) for which a backup job unfinished blocking the domain. Unable to unlock the domain and indicated (in version 10.4.4) I had a backup job unfinished. Restarting the server did not solve anything.

We upgraded to plesk 11 and this is the error that now comes in all requests for backup, to click on "Admin Backup":

Failed to parse response. Reason: XML error at line 1 column 1. Error message: Not well-formed (invalid token) Process output: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: PMMConnector.php:642
PMMConnector->getResponse(object of type StreamXMLReader)
1: PMMConnector.php:74
PMMConnector->getDumpList(object of type PMMDumpsStorageCredentials, object of type PMMObjectSpecification)
2: BackupLocalRepositoryList.php:22
BackupLocalRepositoryList->fetchBackupLocalRepositoryList()
3: cList.php:91
cList->fetchList()
4: cList.php:110
cList->init()
5: backup.abstract-repository.php:75
__backup__abstract_repository->accessItemsList(string 'GET', NULL null)
6: backup.abstract-repository.php:30
__backup__abstract_repository->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
7: UIPointer.php:600
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
8: plesk.php:50

Now this error is in all backup of all domains.

Attachments

• plesk_error.jpg
    plesk_error.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 15
[Solved] Backup Error

I also got the same problem any solution to this problems?

I got a solution to this problem. Actually i also installed another program known as Subversion Edge(CSVN) it uses python and overrides the system variable for accessing python.
For backup plesk uses the utility PMMCLI.exe when i issued the command %plesk_bin%/pmmcli.exe --help i was getting an error as it was searching for python in a different directory rather than sysWOW64 directory so when i uninstalled the third party software and rebooted the server all was fine. :)

The problem is a bug in one domain (the principal) for which a backup job unfinished blocking the domain. Unable to unlock the domain and indicated (in version 10.4.4) I had a backup job unfinished. Restarting the server did not solve anything.

We upgraded to plesk 11 and this is the error that now comes in all requests for backup, to click on "Admin Backup":

Failed to parse response. Reason: XML error at line 1 column 1. Error message: Not well-formed (invalid token) Process output: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: PMMConnector.php:642
PMMConnector->getResponse(object of type StreamXMLReader)
1: PMMConnector.php:74
PMMConnector->getDumpList(object of type PMMDumpsStorageCredentials, object of type PMMObjectSpecification)
2: BackupLocalRepositoryList.php:22
BackupLocalRepositoryList->fetchBackupLocalRepositoryList()
3: cList.php:91
cList->fetchList()
4: cList.php:110
cList->init()
5: backup.abstract-repository.php:75
__backup__abstract_repository->accessItemsList(string 'GET', NULL null)
6: backup.abstract-repository.php:30
__backup__abstract_repository->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
7: UIPointer.php:600
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
8: plesk.php:50

Now this error is in all backup of all domains.

I've the same issue, did you find any fix or solution.

Thanks

Back