1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't post content on template

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by Chris Keenan, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Chris Keenan

Chris Keenan Guest

Hi,

I am currently using template ID aa-10 and cannot post content to the left hand column of the home page. I can post it to the another page on the site. Is there a know problem with this template?

I have tried to drag script to this column, but it simply places it on the main part of the homepage.

My website is www.bizmancan.com

Thanks for any help!
    Chris

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    The thing is left hand column is purposed for 2nd level menu items, like for example, here http://www.bizmancan.com/page9.php on your website. Try to add sub-page for home page and you will see sub-page link on the left hand column. So there is no actually issues with templateaa-10 or any other similar templates. This is made by design. Is that why you asking about? Please let me know.