• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Customer and Business manager isn't working

Your suggestion would be fine, except when the 10 version of CBM was released I attempted to get a license change from my 250 user 6.03 license and was informed that that was not necessary, nor was there such a license key upgrade for CBM 10. Additionally, I was told that the FREE CBM 10 was active for the number of hosting accounts (100) that I had in my Plesk Panel license.

So it seems that nobody at parallels knows what is going on and the software that I have been using for the past 6 years is no longer available to me. Somebody needs to get their act together and straighten this issue out!

Hello,

If urgent solution is required, you can download and install free trial from parallels.com as stated in my post above. It will let you run CBM w/o any limitations for next 14 days and by that time you should have a permanent solution from Parallels.

Regards

...and I did it and...

After that, when I click on Tools & Utilities >>> License Management, I get an error:

0: Key.php:171
of_read_key(string '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><plesk-unix:key xmlns:plesk-unix="http://parallels.com/schemas/keys/products/plesk/unix/multi" core:format="openfusion-3" xmlns:core="http://parallels.com/schemas/keys/core/3"> <!--Unique product Key number--> <core:key-number core:type="string">........(I had to shorten the text -- see att.)............RygkB2uyw7n9G+o2dfZBRw7z/s+6JEP4rmgVuuLJ4XP9RiKMu5 K2vmCTxOBe9xitSPx7gJDqKKc09bcxRbny3zaSyWGFGlF/VBlxfUPLCOrx2bDTYKkSyEp2+H/dh0 sQQxsmcktjK9iOEPZt1Xerw8hGdjfdTBfPA9qoGFn55aLtHFA2iuADpke1q04AVsqch2k7aT6OD7 DwtTzU8lFOS0Dn9vb4rYrS80PfMetXe3W6nPUucYFGyqO91lyL3d+znl+Rg0srRBgbB/PoVPKEDr DQlqZoVAq8NHE2PgbIwa7YI5iCl049tPxFWkkTmZHudXloNHAqBB5n8r </dsig:X509Certificate> </dsig:X509Data> </dsig:KeyInfo> </dsig:Signature> </plesk-unix:key> ')
1: Key.php:171
Key->get_revert_key_info()
2: KeyInfoForm.php:84
KeyInfoForm->assign()
3: key_info.php:20
require(string '/opt/psa/admin/htdocs/server/key_info.php')
4: plesk.php:58

Attachments

• Untitled-1.txt
    10.5 KB · Views: 6
That may mean the key was corrupted during delivery. Can you send the key file in private message to me?

Regards

Hello,

Each one in this thread who confirmed a problem have received a private message regarding this problem. Once you respond our Customer Service department can communicate to you with solution details.

Thank you

Hi,

I have the same problem. It's possible to have the message to have the solution?

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Guys,

I'm frustated. 2 days and nobody resolves my problem. I have a server on hivelocity and THEY opened the ticket with your support that resolves my SSO problem but not my CBM.

I have an unlimited license, as you can logon my server and see:
# grep modern /etc/sw/keys/keys/keyXXTW07oM
<plesk-unix:modernbill-accounts core:type="integer">1000</plesk-unix:modernbill-accounts>

On forum link you parallels said:
"CBM is made free for Plesk Unlimited Hosting Suite key only"
"There are unlimited Plesk key w/o CBM included. You can find both in
Parallels Store. Unfortunately I cannot tell which kind you have and cannot tell
what was included in the key from our partner. The actual availability of CBM in
the license key can be easily validated by looking for
"modernbill-accounts" property in the license key file. If it is
available, you'll have it set to some non-zero specific value like
"1000"."

This was responses FROM parallels workers/employees.

So, please, help me. I'm paying for this. I have the license and it's not working.

FRUSTATED is the word.

On Tools & Utilities, Panel/Updates, if you click Add Components, it's written:
"Customer & Business Manager (free, recommended for shared hosting)"

so, is it legal do this on USA? In Brazil it's called false advertising and it's not legal.

this is ridiculous, seriosly I'll ask hivelocity a cpanel license and migrate my plesk if it's not resolved until tommorrow. I can't sell, I can't change plans, I can't do anything because my plesk panel will be out of sync doing this outside CBM.

I agree that plesk is the best panel out there, but with this kind of support(48 hours to resolve an issue) and simply make an advertised feature free to be payed is the most "I want to loose all my clients" thing I ever see.

Note:
I'm trying to do my best on my English. I'm Brazilian so it's not my main language.

Just installed it, before seeing this thread, and finding out it doesn't work (despite it still saying it's free in Plesk update, even today).

Are there any VZ (VPS) licenses that come with billing included?
Haven't seen the suite advertised at any partner.

Same Problem here ...

Since a few days I have the same problem.
I am using Plesk unlimited and installed the free version of plesk billing through my plesk panel.

License:
Kunden- & Business-Manager-Version 10.2.0
Lizenz Kunden- & Business-Manager 10.2.0-Bündel mit dem Panel

Is there a solution?

Just installed it, before seeing this thread, and finding out it doesn't work (despite it still saying it's free in Plesk update, even today).

Are there any VZ (VPS) licenses that come with billing included?
Haven't seen the suite advertised at any partner.

This is business :(

I don't understand why it can't be changed easily.
May be it's a line or two of code.

But it's seems to be easier to ignore some customers.

For myself I changed my way - I reinstalled my last server and changed the panel to froxlor. I think new customer of me will learn to use it in s short time.

No more license has to be paid, hosting can be cheaper for them and I get a good community support.
If the 7 other licenses will run out I will change the servers too.

Same problem!

Hi,

i received the same message after updating my Panel:

You have exceeded the number of customer accounts you can have in the system. Please upgrade your license.

Please contact me to solve the problem, too.

Kind regards,
Thomas

Still no Solution?

I upgraded faithfully PLESK to 10.2.0 on my shiny new StratoServer, included the CBM because it said 'free'. makes kinda Sense to have it, because i have the hexa-core-top-of-the-Line Server. upgraded everything with the Updater to the newest Version. It still says bundled and free. i want it free. even with 30 max User license!

Still no Answer

Not would i call Customer Services... that is lame.

Jan, 3 days ago you were sent a private message with request for required personal details. Tell me if you didn't receive it.

Ho folks...

Same problem here after updateing from V. 10.2.0 to 10.3.0
Running a Plesk 30 license with ONE customer account results in:

---------------------8<---------------------
Warning: You have exceeded the number of customer accounts you can have in the system. Please upgrade your license.
The license key is invalid. In order to use the Customer & Business Manager, please obtain and install a new valid license key. Contact Parallels sales representatives to obtain the proper license key.
Go back to Parallels Panel
---------------------8<---------------------

kind regards,
Michael

same here:

Source: https://mydomain.com:8443/plesk-billing/admin/index.php

Code:
Warning: You have exceeded the number of customer accounts you can have in the system. Please upgrade your license.
The license key is invalid. In order to use the Customer & Business Manager, please obtain and install a new valid license key. Contact Parallels sales representatives to obtain the proper license key.
Go back to Parallels Panel

Back