• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

disable image resize in eShop?

T

tarntanate

Can i disable the image resize functionality in eShop when I upload new product picture?

Because the auto resized image from system is too small.

Also, can I change other parameters like jpeg quality/width/height? if disable the resize function is not possible.

Currently this feature isn't available. We understand this problem and we're working on it.
If you want to provide some product with full-scalable image, you could add Image Gallery module, upload image into it, get link to full preview image and paste this link into product description.

Hi Alex
In a thread about disabling resizing of images in the shop you wrote

Currently this feature isn't available. We understand this problem and we're working on it.
If you want to provide some product with full-scalable image, you could add Image Gallery module, upload image into it, get link to full preview image and paste this link into product description.

I can't seem to get this done. If i have a link to a productpicture (e.g. http://truusjes.nl/photo24022007113438/1173387075.jpg), where do I put this in the product description so that it is clickable??

Please help!

Regards,
Fred

Back