• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain has exceeded its limits

F

FFENIX

Hello, I wanted to know why I said that a plesk domain exceeds its space limit?

Because I have a website that weighs only 10mb, which has allocated 100mb, and I said that is occupying 180 mb.

Thank you.

Well that could be alot of things. Backups take space , mail takes up space

Do you add that in the calculation of disk space ( settings in plesk for how you calculate client disk space ) ?

Honestly this is best for you to refer to the manul for plesk and not a troubleshooting issue really its a learn how plesk works issue.

Hey, if my intention is to learn to see how well plesk, plesk configure as to calculate the disk space?

This comment, go from nothing marrow yesterday today the site has increased 100 mb, you may have to do with the fact that yesterday I made a backup of the entire server?

Hello, this morning turned on to move from 200mb up to any limit and no one touched or add anything that can be?

thanks.

Hello,

Visit Plesk Panel Home > Settings > Server settings and check at System preferences what is included in the disk space usage calculation. Try to exclude, for example, backups and recalculate statistics using

statistics.exe --process-domains=<domain name>

and see whether the space occupied by domain is reduced.

Back