• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DrWeb Antivirus license key RENEWAL PAYED AND NOT WORKING

A

AlbiG

we are experincing this problem:

- on 27th July 2005 we submitted our request for the renewal of Dr. Web Antivirus connected to our Plesk License
PLSK.000xxxxx.0008

- Some days ago, making some checks on our server due to some virus passing trough to some emails that were supposed to be protected we discovered this:

Total virus records: 89746
Key file: /opt/drweb/drweb32.key
Key file number: 0000000000
Your license key file has expired!
Daemon is enabled for protecting 15 e-mail`s:

.......... LIST OF THE EMAILS ........... (effectively 15...)

Daemon is installed, active interfaces: 127.0.0.1:3000

This informations are inside our Dr.Web license Key.

- Our credit card has been regularly billed for $ 299,00. Any request of an updated license key provides the result "Your license key is uptodate".

I'm posting this to advise everybody about their renewal or Dr.Web service.

I don't understand what it is needed to do, and to be in truth I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS NEEDED TO DO.
The service has been payed and it seems it si not working.

Maybe everybody should make check........

I'm waiting to

I have almost the same issue, I have uploaded the key and it does not create the file /opt/drweb/drweb32.key

I have a licence just can't install it !

I don-t have any key more than the one Plesk provides every sometime for the whle Plesk package.

It is not clear ho w this is happening. My clients pay for an antivirus feature/service which is not effectively working. And my company make the same with SWSOFT. I sent an email to [email protected]. I hope to get news soon.

On the other side I'm curios to understand if we found a sort of bug or it si simply happening to me and some other ones.

Regards, A

Back