• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: Dr.Web Updater: key file not found !

Do you have installed key in "License Management"->"Additioal License Keys"?

I had the same problem after an update in 11.5.30 - there was no key-file in /etc/drweb.
Delete and install the componente 'Parallels Premium antivirus' doesn't solve it. Deleting all drweb-packages via YaST2 (SuSe Linux) and install the componente 'Parallels Premium antivirus' via panel was successful. A file plesk.key is now to find in /etc/drweb and it works so far.
I did this a week ago. Today I got a mail '..your virus bases are not up to date. Please run updating script manually or use cron for this purpose.'
Does anybody knows, if it is possible to config the update-intervall via the panel? Or have I to activate the script update.pl in cron?
Thanks for help
Sabine

Hi,

i'm using Plesk 12 now but i guess you have the same button.

Go to your Licenses -> Additional Keys -> Upload Key (you got from your Provider ) -> After Uploading check mark the box in front of the Key and click "Install" After that you can fine the key under /opt/drweb32/drweb32.key

Cya
Cheech

Back