• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error msg: Account not found [when activate sitebuilder support on domain account]

igoldman

Regular Pleskian
I have A client account which has sitebuilder support enable.
Suddenly , without doing anything , When I try to enable sitebuilder support for domain account then I get an error msg.

The Error msg which I get is the following:

Warning: Sitebuilder error:
Internal SiteBuilder error occured. Please contact the administrator (Account not found)

I already tried the following actions but still I encounter the issue:

1) try to restart all services which belong to SiteBuilder. by the following procedure:
net stop SBPreviewHost
net stop SBUpdater
net start SBPreviewHost
net start SBUpdater
Also I tried to restart the Application pool of sitebuilder.

2) try to enable the internal log system inside SiteBuilder but I couldn't find any error which can point to the reason of the problem.

3) try to check the limit of the client account inside SiteBuilder by the following procedure:
SiteBuilder>Admin>Users>User name/Plesk Client name>Plan
There is no issue related to Maximum number of regular sites value. So this is not the reason for the problem.

4) checked that MSDE 2000 is running without any issue.

5) checked that licence is OK.

6) checked that licence limits are not exceed

Please Advice.

I would like to update that I also enabled Plesk debug and I see the following event:

Event Type: Information
Event Source: sbmng.exe
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Date: 2/17/2008
Time: 9:13:59 PM
User: N/A
Computer: ServerName
Description:
Sitebuilder error occured: <SBFaultDetailValue xmlns="http://swsoft.com/SiteBuilder/SoapFaultDetail/v_3_2"><Code>-10</Code><Name>SWsoft.SiteBuilder.BO.Facade.EntityNotFoundException</Name><Message>Account not found</Message><StackTrace /></SBFaultDetailValue>
Execute file name: C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\bin\sbmng.exe

Please Advice.

Never mind.
Now I can say that I also SiteBuilder professional and not only Plesk professional.

I can say only one thing.
SiteBuilder documentation is not providing all information that end user need to know.

I don't need to provide the support for customers if such information must be written inside the documentation of SiteBuilder.

Only IT professionals who knows the mechanism of Plesk will have the capabilities to run sitebuilder when there are issues inside the system.

To answer my question, I have found out that one of the cause of this problem is that the corresponding Plesk client account is missing in Sitebuilder.

I solved my problem by creating a new client in plesk (Remember to tick Keep the corresponding user account in Sitebuilder)

Then transfer the site ownership to the new client created.

Alternatively, you can uncheck "Keep the corresponding user account in Sitebuilder" when editing the original Client Preference, OK to submit and then tick the "keep user account in Sitebuilder" box again, to create this account in SiteBuilder.

Back