• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

error when renaming a domain... unable to execute domainmng

R

robtbs

Hi,
im having trouble trying to rename a domain on one my plesk servers,
i keep receiving this error.....

Unable to rename the domain to zauk.net; Unable to execute domainmng utility: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed.

The domain is currently... zenithasia.com...
and it works fine as that.

I have tried server reboot

any advise for me to change the domain name... my alternative is to create new space and delete the current.

Cheers

ok so creating new space for the domain works fine...
now trying to delete the old im getting this error....

Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:326 psaerror(string "Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:322 phdomain::delete()
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:513 bsdomain->delete(integer "0")
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Manager.php:335 mdeletedomains(array)
4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\domains.php3:178 manager->removedomains(array)

All the files and folders and mail account have gone, from mail enable and IIS and bind, yet its still displayed in plesk's list, how can i remove this manually?

it doesnt like things gone, that should be there, in this case the domain in mail enable. you can either try to have everything for the domain set back and try again, or try manually even delete it from the psa database

Back