• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

FTP Backup Problem

Ömer M

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'm using Plesk 12.0.18 version with Windows 2012. I need to backup files to remote ftp server. Remote server configration is Windows 2012 with IIS server. It works with ftp clients very well.

But, i have a problem about Personel FTP Repository. I open Personal FTP Repository Settings and write all boxes with true information about remote ftp server but it says "Transport error: unable to list directory: Curl error: Login denied".

Ftp server works fine with ftp clients and cpanel backups.

please help :)

thanks

Do you have "@" symbol in ftp username?

i fix my ftp problem but i don't know how can i fix it :) but now i have another serious problem, plesk panel backup is working fine but when i click Backup Manager i see an error and it says "Error: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc4 in position 7: ordinal not in range(128)". i can't see my backups in plesk panel and i can't modify anything about backups. when is click backup manager link goes to Home page with error. could you help me please? thanks

Back