• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

FTP Backup Problem

Ömer M

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'm using Plesk 12.0.18 version with Windows 2012. I need to backup files to remote ftp server. Remote server configration is Windows 2012 with IIS server. It works with ftp clients very well.

But, i have a problem about Personel FTP Repository. I open Personal FTP Repository Settings and write all boxes with true information about remote ftp server but it says "Transport error: unable to list directory: Curl error: Login denied".

Ftp server works fine with ftp clients and cpanel backups.

please help :)

thanks

Do you have "@" symbol in ftp username?

i fix my ftp problem but i don't know how can i fix it :) but now i have another serious problem, plesk panel backup is working fine but when i click Backup Manager i see an error and it says "Error: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc4 in position 7: ordinal not in range(128)". i can't see my backups in plesk panel and i can't modify anything about backups. when is click backup manager link goes to Home page with error. could you help me please? thanks

Back