• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved I am unable to find plesk webmail feature in a newly installed plesk.

Ddungu

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.57 Update #5
Hello, I recently installed new plesk on a machine bought from IONOS but I am unable to find the Webmail services as I had it on my old mchine.

I kindly request for help on how I can activate that.

Below, I have attached the screenshots for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-02 201934.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-02 201934.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Old.png
    Old.png
    40 KB · Views: 3
Your "old" view is either the "Power User" view where your user surface is displayed as if you are the end user, or you were logged into an end user account. The "new" view shows the "Service Provider" view. That is a general administrative view for all accounts, customers etc. on the server. To see the "Mail" tab, first descend into a "Subscription", e.g. using the "Manage in Customer Panel" link on the "Subscriptions" page.

Your "old" view is either the "Power User" view where your user surface is displayed as if you are the end user, or you were logged into an end user account. The "new" view shows the "Service Provider" view. That is a general administrative view for all accounts, customers etc. on the server. To see the "Mail" tab, first descend into a "Subscription", e.g. using the "Manage in Customer Panel" link on the "Subscriptions" page.
Hello @Peter Debik I have followed your guide but I do not see the tab as you explain in the guide. I have attched a screen shot for your reference.

Attachments

• Subscription.png
    Subscription.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 5
Back