• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Images broken on custom templates

M

mtech

Hello,

We recently installed SiteBuilder on our server (4.2.0 for Linux) and have begun to design and install custom templates for our customers based on the Custom Templates Developer's Guide. When we installed the first few templates, the thumbnails for the sites, color schemes, headers and menus appear normally; however, when you click on the "Preview" button, most of the images are broken on the site. It looks like SB is finding the CSS and thumbnails but none of the other images.

To see what I mean: http://sitebuilder.bronze.mednet-tech.com/Wizard/Design

Further, on certain color schemes of certain templates, there is an error at the Preview stage that reads:

Internal Sitebuilder error.

File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Site/Compiler.php; Line: 427
Message: Stylesheet '/usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/templates/mn-obgyn-nco/Purple/buttons/buttons1' is not found.; Code: 0

It is possible that all of these issues could be resolved at the design/structure stage, except our Preview.exe in the SDK does not work. On load, it gives a string of errors (attached to this message).

Help??

Attachments

• Previewerror.jpg
    Previewerror.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 34
I am not impressed with the fact that technical support has not responded either on this forum or to the message left at the main phone number early Thursday morning.

Could you specify which SDK is in use? If this is not the latest one, I can suggest you to use latest version, which can be found there:

http://swdn.swsoft.com/en/download/sdk/

As for button1 folder missing, did you check it already? This folder
/usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/templates/mn-obgyn-nco/Purple/buttons/buttons1 should be there.
It is hard to say what can be the reason for this. Is it possible to attach test template here, so I could check it on my test server?

1) We are using the SDK 4.2 and are at a loss as to why the Preview.exe has not worked.

2)
This folder
/usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/templates/mn-obgyn-nco/Purple/buttons/buttons1 should be there.

Neither the master.page file nor any of the menu skins are calling a folder called "buttons," nor did the SDK instructions or sample site call for a folder of that name, so I am confused as to why the software is looking for it. We created a folder in each color scheme called "menus."

3) I would be happy to attach the test template here for you but the ZIP file is 3 MB and therefore too large. Please advise.

Still no reply. We have opened ticket #532008 to address this.

Back