• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installation of Acronis True Image Server 9.1

N

net-solution

Hello,

we have purchased Acronis True Image Server 9.1 and would like to install it on the server.
Can we install it over Acronis True Image Server 8.0 that comes together with Plesk?
Or must we uninstall it first and then install the new version?
We need an answer asap because we cannot backup our server!

Did you buy it from Plesk? I was told that if it wasn't bought from Plesk it would not work. I would love to hear otherwise as i also have True Image and would love to integrate with Plesk 8.2

Originally posted by net-solution
we have purchased Acronis True Image Server 9.1 and would like to install it on the server.
Can we install it over Acronis True Image Server 8.0 that comes together with Plesk?
Or must we uninstall it first and then install the new version?
We need an answer asap because we cannot backup our server!
Any way is acceptable.

I get this error message.

Acronis True Image Enterprise Server version 9.1 (build 3718) License key is missing or has expired.

Originally posted by hansenc
I get this error message.

Acronis True Image Enterprise Server version 9.1 (build 3718) License key is missing or has expired.

Please try build 3857 or later.

I just downloaded and installed plesk 8.3.

Acronis True Image Server Enterprise 9.1.0.3939 License key is missing or has expired.

this was included in plesk, what do i do?

Back