• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Important It's time to find out who is who in the community!

Choose the area of your professional activity that suits you best.

• Total voters
Self taught computer enthusiast.

Self hosted web / mail server as its alot cheaper then a cloud / online vm

Currently hosting a new park website waltham forest council built in london which i developed my self

Curently leaning Ai / maching learning as i want to move into Big data

Our hosting company targets all of the choices except vps and we have clients in all those markets.
From shared hosting accounts over reseller accounts to high end full managed plush dedicated servers. We even provide managed services for other hosting companies that use plesk. So 2 choices isn't enough.

regards
Jan

Same in my case. 2 choices not enough. I am a developer, IT manager and everything of my own online businesses.

Our team members are using plesk onyx... I myself found it great help...With plesk you can scale and manage your shared hosting business. Manage customer accounts and hosting subscriptions across multiple servers.

Dear members of our community!

I have long wanted to identify those areas whose representatives are most widely represented on our forum. Experts of which areas of the hosting industry write and looking for information on our forum? Let's sort it out with help of this simple survey below.

If you did not find a suitable option, write in the comments.

NOTE: I understand that it may be difficult to make a choice if you are working in different areas. Therefore you can vote twice - for two different options (Shared + VPS Hosting or Agency + IT Admin)

Thank you for participating!
Webmaster - Content manager - Developer

Survey only allows 2 selections, we do Shared Hoster, Dedicated Hoster, VPS Hoster and beering

I was a hard-sell by my server provider but I finally migrated all my shared hosting clients to a new server running Virtuozzo with Plesk — now I'm really glad I did, despite a few minor glitches here and there.

Linux Administrator since 1999, using Plesk since about 2005
Currently sysadmin of about a dozen servers...

I have long wanted to identify those areas whose representatives are most widely represented on our forum. Experts of which areas of the hosting industry write and looking for information on our forum? Let's sort it out with help of this simple survey below.

NOTE: I understand that it may be difficult to make a choice if you are working in different areas. Therefore you can vote twice - for two different options (Shared + VPS Hosting or Agency + IT Admin)

I am a startup in Web hosting provider. I started as a VPS for my Accounitng clients then expanded to offer web hosting. I am looking for a partnet to help me expand the web hosting market share from my existing server cluster infrastructure. Running Plesk Web Pro Dedicated server ( one server)

Thank you asking, I'm a web developer working for a renowned software house as node expert

Back