• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Mail accounts simply missing

Kroptokin

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 9.4 (Seafoam Ocelot)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.61 Update #5, last updated on June 5, 2024 03:41 AM
Last time I logged into Plesk on the domains tab (per domain) there were 3 tabs: Dashboard, Hosting and DNS and Mail I think. Now I see 'Getting Started' which may be new

The problem is when I click on the Mail tab. Previously I got a page where I could manage email accounts for the domain - add/remove, set forwarding etc. Now - nothing except one button to import emails!!

Basically all the Mail management features have simply disappeared. (However the accounts which I created previously still exist - so the problem is with the interface not the accounts).

Does anyone know how I can get back the mail management features of Plesk?

(Once again with Plesk I find myself trying to fix arbitary breakages which are definitely not my fault. I can't help wondering how thoroughly this system is tested).

Thankserror.png

Ok. So. Under Mail Server Settings on the main screen find Enable mail management functions in Plesk and tick it. (I did not untick it - so not sure how that happened).

Good to read you've been able to resolve the issue yourself.

FYI: in most cases you can check the action log (Tools & Settings > Log Browser > Action log) to see who performed certain action in Plesk.

Back