1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

MIME Types in Reloaded 7.5 How ??

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by gizzmo, Feb 2, 2006.

1. gizzmo

gizzmo Guest

Hello All

MIME Types in Reloaded 7.5 How ??

Well this has me stumped, I have looked on how to administer MIME types, I have looked on the server and in the clients accounts and on the plesk help site and in the manuals and I have got 2 other people to look as well as the customer and I give in

I see it says in the domain manual you can, but I can't find it ??

please give me a clue on how to get MIME Types up and running on 7.5 reloaded

2. matija

matija Guest

They're located in "Web directory" of each client. Tab "MIME Types"...

3. gizzmo

gizzmo Guest

Many thanks

4. Fussi

Fussi Guest

Hm, searched about 3 hours for that button, but... there is no "Web directory" or "MIME types" button, nowhere in Plesk.
    Can someone please tell me where the hell i can find that? oO

Using Plesk 8.0 if that helps..

5. matija

matija Guest

At this time, Plesk 8 has only been released for Linux, AFAIK, therefore we cannot answer your question in Windows section of this forum. If I knew, I surely would like to help...

6. Fussi

Fussi Guest

Whoops, sorry... 't was late yesterday and i didnt notice that this Forum is Windows :rolleyes: