• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mssql server Eror

P

parsmatix

hi
please help me
i setup mssql server and run in plesk becuase mssql server run for administrator to server (mssql.<domain>:8401/..)
or not open in client - client not open in page becuase --> data base --> mssql --> web admin ->> is not port to defualt
means defult on e user domain not port set .
please help me i can chang or add port for defualt client port mssql
tanks

help

hi
i buy the new server and bus plesk and setup
the problem is the canot open page ==> Database -> Users for database <db> on domain the ms sql server the page canot find http://mssql.<domain>.com/mssql/app/connect.aspx
the firewall is run and allow in port 8401 :( becuase canot find please help me
please help for me
:D

Found the problem:

When Plesk automatically creates the DNS 'A' record mssql.<domain>.com it creates it for the servers default IP address but creates the reference in IIS for the website 'sqladmin(default)' to point to the domain deafult IP address.

For example our primary server IP is *.*.*.1 but the shared IP for domains is *.*.*.2. The DNS record is created automatically to point to the primary server address rather then the domains shared IP.

This means that everytime a domain is created that requires MSSQL web admin we manually have to change the IP reference in IIS.

What a pain!!!

Back