• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Notifications for new Sitebuilder Customers

rickuz

New Pleskian
I see a notification in Sitebuilder for trial customers, with some pre-loaded HTML code, that notifies someone about their trial account. Is there any way to have Sitebuilder send a message to a new user automatically when their account as been added? In other words, they are a new customer, not a trial, and we have also given them access to Sitebuilder to create their Web site. We would like to send them information, such as the URL to get to Sitebuilder, the features of the plan, etc.

Unfortunately in current version there is only one type of notification: Trial Site information.
I have passed this request to SiteBuilder developers and probably it will be added into next SiteBuilder version. But can not say anything exactly. I can say for sure that in SiteBuilder v.4 it will not be added as new release going to be published soon. Can not say exactly date because it can be shifted.

Back