• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5.4 For Centos 3.5

F

fhosting

Hello!

When will be available Plesk 7.5.4 for CentOS 3.5!
I can't install it to the system but already bought a license key!

:confused:

I'm running Plesk-7.5.4 on Centos-3.5. Use the rpms for RHEL3.

Don't forget to change the /etc/redhat-release file. You need to make it say:

Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 4)

or use ART's yum to install it.

I have installed plesk but some problems with spamassasin!

The output after start psa-spamassasin:
Can't locate Text/Iconv.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.0/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/local/psa/lib64/perl5/5.8.0/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/local/psa/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/CmdManage.pm line 9.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/CmdManage.pm line 9.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 6) line 3.

Can't locate object method "cmdline_run" via package "Mail::SpamAssassin::CmdManage" at (eval 7) line 1.

Can't locate object method "EX_STOPPED" via package "Mail::SpamAssassin::CmdManage" at (eval 8) line 1.

Starting psa-spamassassin service: [ OK ]

How to solve it?

If i'm not wrong.. I would rather install it from the mail dir that follws the psa tar fil...

rpm_RedHat_el3/opt/mail/perl-Text-Iconv-1.2-22.noarch.rpm

Are you sure you haven't installed it? Thougth that was a dependency :p Or maybe I'm wrong ? :p

Back