1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 7.5.4 For Centos 3.5

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by fhosting, Sep 12, 2005.

1. fhosting

fhosting Guest

Hello!

When will be available Plesk 7.5.4 for CentOS 3.5!
    I can't install it to the system but already bought a license key!

:confused:

2. Griffith

Griffith Guest

I'm running Plesk-7.5.4 on Centos-3.5. Use the rpms for RHEL3.

3. fhosting

fhosting Guest

OK!
    I will try it!

Thank you!

4. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    Don't forget to change the /etc/redhat-release file. You need to make it say:

Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 4)

or use ART's yum to install it.

5. fhosting

fhosting Guest

I have installed plesk but some problems with spamassasin!

The output after start psa-spamassasin:
    Can't locate Text/Iconv.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.0/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/local/psa/lib64/perl5/5.8.0/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/local/psa/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/CmdManage.pm line 9.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/CmdManage.pm line 9.
    Compilation failed in require at (eval 6) line 3.

Can't locate object method "cmdline_run" via package "Mail::SpamAssassin::CmdManage" at (eval 7) line 1.

Can't locate object method "EX_STOPPED" via package "Mail::SpamAssassin::CmdManage" at (eval 8) line 1.

Starting psa-spamassassin service: [ OK ]

How to solve it?

6. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
  7. Griffith

Griffith Guest

If i'm not wrong.. I would rather install it from the mail dir that follws the psa tar fil...

rpm_RedHat_el3/opt/mail/perl-Text-Iconv-1.2-22.noarch.rpm

Are you sure you haven't installed it? Thougth that was a dependency :p Or maybe I'm wrong ? :p