• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.2 on WSRV2008 R2

Any update to Plesk 9.3 Release Date?

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any update to the Plesk 9.3 Release Date? Will it be out before Jan 1, 2010? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert

I have no any ETA when Plesk 9.3 version will be released.

Parallels Plesk Panel 9.3

Thanks for your reply. In an earlier post in this thread (page 1), a Parallels employee (sergius) mentioned the following:

"Parallels Plesk Panel 9.3 is compatible with Windows Server 2008 R2. It's expected to be issued this year."

What did he mean by "It's expected to be issued this year"? Does this mean that it is expected sometime in 2009 yet? Or did he mean that it is expected sometime in the next year from NOW (sometime in 2010)?

I'm assuming that he got this information from somewhere, and was just wondering exactly what he meant by "this year"? If you could find this out for me, or possibly talk to sergius about what he meant, I would greatly appreciate it. I really need to upgrade to windows server 2008 R2, but will not be able to until Plesk is compatible.

Alternatively, if you have any documentation on exactly how to make Plesk 9.2 compatible with Windows Server 2008 R2, could you send that to me? It looks like a few people may have gotten Plesk 9.2 to work with Windows Server 2008 R2, but I was hoping you could send me your Parallels recommendations on exactly how to do this if possible?

Thanks for your help,
Robert

Robert,

We never provide any exact ETA when product will be released. We can provide only approximate time. Therefore Plesk 9.3 can be release at the end of this year or at the beginning of the next year.

Plesk 9.3

Thanks, I understand that there is no exact ETA you provide. But I just don't know what you mean by "end of this year or beginning of next year"? Does this mean "end of 2009 or beginning of 2010"? Please let me know if this is what you meant?

Thanks again,
Robert

Thanks, I understand that there is no exact ETA you provide. But I just don't know what you mean by "end of this year or beginning of next year"? Does this mean "end of 2009 or beginning of 2010"? Please let me know if this is what you meant?

Thanks again,
Robert

Yes, we have Gregorian calendar here too :)

Plesk 9.3

Thanks, that's great news. So it should only be a few months at most it seems. Is there any way to be notified once a release date is determined, or once the product is released?

Hi,

My PleskSetup is compatibility mode Windows 2008 SP1 but i have a Setup alerte :
The product is not supported blabla...

Its a 2008 Server R2 Enterprise Genuine fresh install...

I try other method.

Plesk 9.3

Thanks. Do you know if the Plesk CLI remains the same from 9.2 to 9.3?

Thanks. Do you know if the Plesk CLI remains the same from 9.2 to 9.3?

Not sure that there are any new options, etc. There is the same functionality but some improvements should be implemented.

I have succesfully upgraded from 9.2 to 9.3 on both of my servers. (it takes 5 minutes, only reboot required)

Thanks Parallels !!

Back