• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk ERROR - Failed to fetch: https://vps-63881534.vps.ovh.net/smb/web/view

Demogorgon

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello everyone,

I have had my plesk server for exactly 7 months and this problem has never happened before.
plesk version: 18.0.57
Server OS: Debian 11.8

Since today my plesk doesn't work anymore, it comes back a few times for a few seconds (20sec) then it stops.
I managed to get an error message on my plesk which is as follows: Failed to fetch: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.57

I don't understand it at all, I haven't made any changes to the site or anything else since this bug.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Looks like your server is under attack and cannot handle all the incoming requests at the same time.

Thank you I will contact ovh for more information, my sites are back and my plesk too. But I have some people who can't access my sites.

Looks like your server is under attack and cannot handle all the incoming requests at the same time.
I got a reply from OVH telling me that there had been no incident.
My plesk always crashes and works 1 time out of 10. The same goes for my website, which works from time to time.

For a while I had this next page, a permission error.

then when it doesn't work I get this one: err timed out

Je ne comprend pas..

Attachments

• permission.jpg
    permission.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 5
  • timed out.png
    timed out.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 5
An attack might not trigger OVH's security, but it could still be an attack. Did you check the error_log and access_ssl_log of your website(s) if they show higher traffic than usual at the given times?

An attack might not trigger OVH's security, but it could still be an attack. Did you check the error_log and access_ssl_log of your website(s) if they show higher traffic than usual at the given times?
No, I haven't, where do I look for the logs?
But the problem is that the plesk is only available 1 time out of 10. I think it's the plesk that's the problem, isn't it? Did you see my screen above?

Here are the errors I found in the plesk logs for my site: (screen)
But I can't understand why the plesk only works once in a while (1-2min) and then becomes inaccessible.

Attachments

• log.png
    log.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 5

Attachments

• rules.png
    rules.png
    20 KB · Views: 3
Impossible to uninstall TI WooCommerce Wishlist with wordpress and with plesk.

But I really don't think the fact that plesk is crashing has anything to do with it.

Attachments

• no.png
    no.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 1
I managed to remove TI WooCommerce Wishlist by deleting it from the WP-CONTENT>PLUGINS folder.

I'll see if the errors still occur. I have the impression that plesk stopped crashing a few hours ago, even though I hadn't yet deleted the plugin.

I'm still going to contact plesk support so that they can help me find out where the problem is coming from.

Back