• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Manual Migration from IONOS failed to copy database

winzjun

New Pleskian
I tried to migrate my old website(WordPress) from IONOS to Plesk using the manual method of migration, however, I encounter some errors in which the database is not being copied at all.
All files from public html and SQL database are already uploaded to the site plesk server but when I try to launch the site to the browser it requires installing a WordPress account. I'm a bit confused since I already uploaded the database to the file folder and change as well the wp-config file.

Can anyone help me.? Thank you

Try exporting the database as a backup instead and use PHPMyAdmin to upload the exported backup file.

- Are all Wordpress files migrated to the new document root folder on the new server? --> yes.
- Has a new database been created on the new server? --> yes.
- Has the database dump of the old server been imported into the new database on the new server? --> yes.

- Have you updated your wp-config.php file so that it reflects the new database name, database user name and the new database user password on the new server?

- Are all Wordpress files migrated to the new document root folder on the new server? --> yes.
- Has a new database been created on the new server? --> yes.
- Has the database dump of the old server been imported into the new database on the new server? --> yes.

- Have you updated your wp-config.php file so that it reflects the new database name, database user name and the new database user password on the new server?
wp config file already change to the new database name ,password & db host. still nothing when I launch my website to the browser it still requiring to install wordpress in the site. Also domain is already added to plesk I don't know why its not working.

Did you check the table_prefix in wp_config.php? Is it the same as the prefix used in the database?

$table_prefix = 'sometI
I forgot to check the table prefix however I did try to change it to the old table prefix but it appears blank on the browser. No error pops up on the browser but it's blank
1680824393405.png

A blank page normally has some corresponding errors logged in the error_log. What has been logged?

A blank page normally has some corresponding errors logged in the error_log. What has been logged?
this is the error log. I have updated the certificate however when I try to launch it to the browser it says site can't be reach1680886668509.png
1680886592285.png

Back