• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Migration Error Timeout

Thommato

New Pleskian
I'm using the following tool: Plesk Migration and I receive the following error when i try to use this tool:

Failed to fetch basic information about resellers, clients and domains data from source servers
Cause: Command execution failed on the local server with non-zero exit code.
command: rsync -r --chmod=Fu=r,Du=rwx,go= --timeout=30 -e 'ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa -p 22 -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o GSSAPIAuthentication=no' /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/panel-migrator/backend/lib/python/parallels/plesk/source/legacy/extras/plesk_17_0_pmm_shared/ [email protected]:/root/plesk_migrator/plesk_migrator-4zq0fp1vbgaafbai05fsh2tdqbisamkk/pmm_agent
exit code: 12
stdout:
stderr: client_loop: send disconnect: Broken pipe
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (1700 bytes received so far) [sender]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(226) [sender=3.1.3]

That is a critical error, migration was stopped.

Can someone help me?

This may be one of the possible reasons. But I'd recommend you check SELinux settings first as it is described in this article.

I'm running AlmaLinux 8, but I mean that it is based on CentOS 8.
It goes without saying that AlmaLinux 8 is based on CentOS 8/RHEL 8 ;)

Can you run the # egrep "comm=\"rsync\"" /var/log/audit/audit.log command and post the output here?

Check also in /var/log/secure that you have not lines like:
Code:
Authentication refused: bad ownership or modes for directory /root
Code:
Authentication refused: bad ownership or modes for directory /root/.ssh
Code:
Authentication refused: bad ownership or modes for file /root/.ssh/authorized_keys

Back