• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Important Plesk Obsidian Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kidding, found one.
igK40fK4LT.png

4MrdwHtX0R.png

To reproduce : Switch to Classic list :)

Although I like the new design :rolleyes:

Love the new UI only thing I miss is the buttons to quickly login to WP sites
Yes indeed, I'm sure they're working on it as we speak, some language strings are still not added yet consider this as a first look on dynamic list.

One more thing I'd like to add:
The new icons set are good step forward
Speaking of the change on icons set, there is one icon missing in: Add domain> Enable Git

yccxy5R5MS.png

This not had been fixed since Onyx, It's not worth a report.

by changing the encoded path from:
HTML:
src="/theme/icons/16/plesk/website.png"
to
HTML:
src="/cp/theme/icons/16/plesk/website.png"

You'll get the home icon and save the loading time.

Hello,
i test now the new release and i found a bug on horde.
Some emails will not show.
Error

Cannot display message text.
The message part may contain incorrect character set information preventing correct display

Some Emails have the following content that will not show:

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
and
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Inline HTML is set to true on
/usr/share/psa-horde/config/mime_drivers.php and
/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/config/mime_drivers.php

Anyone know what i can do?

and when i klick on the Text view, a blank window will open.
Download this textfile will be corrupt

Attachments

• plesk.jpg
    plesk.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
Hello I have a question about the new Plesk Obisdian version. I just installed it and it is working great, especially the SNI feature. But I also saw the function "Mail settings auto-discovery" on What's New in Plesk Obsidian. I have been waiting on this function but i can't find anything on how to use/deploy it.

HI @LarsK

I have been waiting on this function but i can't find anything on how to use/deploy it.

The abilities to manage the mail-autodiscovery feature will be added in the next Plesk Obsidian RTM build (10 days left).

If you have installed a new Plesk Obsidian Linux server with the latest update (RC4 18.0.18), the mail auto-discovery feature is enabled by default. You can also make sure by checking the following settings in the Panel.ini Editor:
Screenshot - 2019-09-16T210519.033.png

HI @LarsK
The abilities to manage the mail-autodiscovery feature will be added in the next Plesk Obsidian RTM build (10 days left).

If you have installed a new Plesk Obsidian Linux server with the latest update (RC4 18.0.18), the mail auto-discovery feature is enabled by default. You can also make sure by checking the following settings in the Panel.ini Editor:
View attachment 15841

Got it working, Thanks! I just needed to add the autodiscover CNAME to my DNS. Seems to be working like a charm.

@LarsK
I just needed to add the autodiscover CNAME to my DNS
The autodiscovery will work and w/o adding of any DNS records as we providing requested parameters based on domain's configuration, you could check additional directives in htttd.conf and nginx.conf.

Hi @Kingsley,

We are publishing stable Plesk Obsidian builds since June (first preview).
But if you want to be sure and minimize business risks, the official Plesk Obsidian RTM (Ready to Market) build will be published on September 25th (10 days left).

Hi,

Is DEBIAN 10 supported?

@LarsK
The autodiscovery will work and w/o adding of any DNS records as we providing requested parameters based on domain's configuration, you could check additional directives in htttd.conf and nginx.conf.

Nice, will test that out.

I ran into another issue: Unable to import mail in Plesk: Error occured at offset 92, character '\x00'
I can't import the mail via the migrator tool. This is a big problem for us beause we are migrating our directadmin webhosting servers to plesk. If we can't migrate the mail of the users we cannot do the migration. Will this problem be fixed with RTM? and is there any other way that we could migrate the mail?

@LarsK,

Thank you for report the issue.

Will this problem be fixed with RTM? and is there any other way that we could migrate the mail?

The migration features are delivering in the scope of a separate Plesk Migrator extension and not depends on Plesk Obsidian shipment.

Anyway, we've prioritized the issue #PMT-4647 and will deliver a fix as soon as it will be fixed.

Hi,
I am starting a new server, and I have installed Obsidian. I have moved one of my magento 2 sites on it
I have an error
Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/cpuinfo) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/example.com/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/app/code/Mirasvit/CacheWarmer/Service/Rate/ServerLoadRateService.php on line 125

I have set open basedir to none, but didn't help. What could cause the issue?

I have added additional IPs via ovh tut on debian 9 however it still can't detect all 6 IPS except one and the main IP. below is the configuration file

Code:
# This file sets the IP configuration of the primary (public) network device.
# You can also see this as "OSI Layer 3" config.
# It was created by the OVH installer, please be careful with modifications.
# Documentation: man systemd.network or https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.network.html

[Match]
MACAddress=e0:69:95:dd:84:5a

[Network]
Description=network interface on public network, with default route
DHCP=no
Address=176.31.117.129/24
Gateway=176.31.117.254
IPv6AcceptRA=no
NTP=ntp.ovh.net
DNS=127.0.0.1
DNS=213.186.33.99
DNS=2001:41d0:3:163::1
Gateway=2001:41d0:0008:3cff:ff:ff:ff:ff

[Address]
Address=51.38.25.1/32 79.137.24.209/32 51.91.44.239/32 51.68.101.203/32 92.222.96.157/32 51.91.183.215/32

[Route]
Destination=2001:41d0:0008:3cff:ff:ff:ff:ff
Scope=link

Hi @LarsK
Anyway, we've prioritized the issue #PMT-4647 and will deliver a fix as soon as it will be fixed.
The new version of the Plesk Migrator with fixed #PMT-4647 was published an hour ago. To use newer version, update Plesk Migrator to the latest version: Extensions -> Updates -> Checks now -> check 'Plesk Migrator' and update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back