• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Onyx 17.8 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I hope I'm in the right place, a gentleman from the Plesk support told me to post in this topic.

I have an issue on the 17.8 preview (running on Debian 9).
Every time I go on the login page, I have an error message saying:

Internal error:
Signature verification failed
Message Signature verification failed
File JWT.php
Line 109
Type Firebase\JWT\SignatureInvalidException

I have three servers on the same configuration but only this one display this error, even after a re-installation.

Any ideas?

@PiTiNiNjA do you have any related errors in /var/log/plesk/sw-cp-server/error_log?
Have you tried to fix it with

# plesk repair installation

?

@PiTiNiNjA do you have any related errors in /var/log/plesk/sw-cp-server/error_log?
Have you tried to fix it with

# plesk repair installation

?

Hi IgorG, thanks for your time.

Unfortunatly, the plesk repair installation did not fix anything, and the /var/log/plesk/sw-cp-server/error_log file is empty.

What about panel.log?

panel.log do contains interesting stuff!

[2018-01-22 08:29:27.256] ERR [panel] Signature verification failed
[2018-01-22 08:29:27.275] ERR [panel] Signature verification failed:
0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/social-login/vendor/firebase/php-jwt/src/JWT.php:109
Firebase\JWT\JWT::decode(string 'eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJwbGVzayIsImlhdCI6MTUxNjI2MTc1NiwiZGF0YSI6eyJzdGF0ZS1nb29nbGUiOiJqNFhEUXFPV3BFenAzMWtYV2Qrc09jVnRPc3d6ZE5nb1QzajNZUStwfHJlZGlyZWN0LXBsZXNrPWh0dHBzJT$1: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/social-login/library/JwtSession.php:62
Modules_SocialLogin_LoginContentInclude->getJwtSessionData()
2: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/social-login/library/JwtSession.php:27
Modules_SocialLogin_LoginContentInclude->PleskExt\SocialLogin\{closure}()
3: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Form.php:538
Form->FastPrint()
4: /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php:157
[22-Jan-2018 08:29:27 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/psa/admin/plib/Form.php:538); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/PleskException.php, Line: 31

[2018-01-22 08:29:27.275] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/psa/admin/plib/Form.php:538); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/PleskException.php, Line: 31

[2018-01-22 08:29:29.951] ERR [1] Signature verification failed

I would suggest you disable or remove completely social-media login extension. You can try to install it later when Plesk will work fine.

I installed Plesk Onyx 17.8.9

At the end of January'18 I think they are still so far to a major stable release do to the following reasons:

- # /usr/local/psa/bin/reconfigurator.pl ipaddresses.map script for mass ip change in Plesk not working on 17.8.9 under Virtuozzo environments.

- Softaculous present the following error:
Execution of /usr/local/psa/tmp/modulejdOLYS/plib/scripts/pre-install.php failed with exit code 1 and the output:
  • ionCube Loader is not loaded. Please enable it to continue installation
- Cloudflare present the following error:
Doesn't work in new Plesk 17.8.x due not work on PHP 7.x
Their dev team officially says in December: I'm afraid any work on this will probably be in Q2 of next year, if at all.

- Autodiscover is so far to be implemented by Plesk and could be a great option to compete with other giant email providers... It wold helps support efforts with our clients.

Best regards,
Horacio

Hello,

I hope I'm in the right place, a gentleman from the Plesk support told me to post in this topic.

I have an issue on the 17.8 preview (running on Debian 9).
Every time I go on the login page, I have an error message saying:

Internal error:
Signature verification failed
Message Signature verification failed
File JWT.php
Line 109
Type Firebase\JWT\SignatureInvalidException

I have three servers on the same configuration but only this one display this error, even after a re-installation.

Any ideas?
Fixed as PPP-34823 in the next 17.8.9 iteration.

Removing Google Login extension did the trick!

Thanks a lot!

Hi @PiTiNiNjA

This is known issue and already fixed. The fix will become available in the middle of the February. Also, we are adding the support of Facebook and Github and will rename the extension to Social Login. Please feel free to try it after a new release and let us know how it working for you.

Hello,
I installed Plesk 17.8.9 under Debian 9.3 and I have a Problem with the Kaspersky module.
Every hour I get an error message, because in the Settings.xml file is no targedOs declarated.
How can I solve this?
Thanks and best regards
Martin

Do you have line like

<TargetOs></TargetOs>

in /opt/kav/sdk8l3/bin/settings.xml ?

Try to set it to

<TargetOs>Debian</TargetOs>

for example.

Do you have line like

<TargetOs></TargetOs>

Try to set it to

for example.

It works, thanks!!!
Why it is not set after Installation?
When will the next Update be available and when will be release ov 17.8?

Hello,
there is another Problem with backup Manager under Debian 9.
It is not possible to Setup a ftp Connection. Is this a known issue?
Best regards
Martin

Do you have line like

<TargetOs></TargetOs>

Try to set it to

for example.

it does not work, every hour, I get the same error message by mail:
Loading engine...

Current product version: 8.5.1.5

Initializing engine...

Using xml-file: /opt/kav/sdk8l3/bin/settings.xml.

LICENSE INFO:

Key file: kav.key

Expiration date: 29/11/2019

Operation result code: 0x00000000. Success
/opt/kav/sdk8l3/bin/kav8update: Zeile 14: service: Kommando nicht gefunden.

Hello,
in the last days I had problems to install The beta versions of Plesk 17.8.
With all tried operating systems (Ubuntu 16.4, Centos 7) I get some errors - trying other mirrors etc and then the installation failed.
What Can I do?
Best Regards

With all tried operating systems (Ubuntu 16.4, Centos 7) I get some errors - trying other mirrors etc and then the installation failed.
Could you post here any examples of this issue? Are you sure that access to autoinstall.plesk.com is not firewalled on your side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back