• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Onyx Preview and FeedBack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plesk Onyx has a basic support of ASP.NET Core. Specifically, as mentioned in the documentation, "If you want to use ASP.NET Core 1.0 web applications, select the .NET Core Runtime and the ASP.NET Core components when installing Plesk (for details, refer to the Deployment Guide). After that, you can upload your ASP.NET Core 1.0 application to your web site and use it. In this case, it is recommended to switch off the ASP.NET support for your domain (go to Websites & Domains> Hosting Settings and deselect the Microsoft ASP.NET support option) for saving of the server resources."

That doesn't mean we're done, though -- we are planning to improve ASP.NET Core support after Plesk Onyx RTM release.

Hi, can i use a valid license after trial period? I mean i would like to remain with v17 since from now. I am thinking to migrate my 12.5 production to v17.
my concern is i will have lic. problem after my trial period expire?.
it's not the same, it has additional entry for enabling usage of Resource Manager (limit cpu,ram,etc. per web/subscription). so with 12.5 license on 17 - it will work the same, but without Resource Manager (which is currently available only in 17.0 trial licenses).

As far as I know it is already fixed in Plesk Onyx 17.0.16 in scope of PPP-24586 bugreport.

Yes, he improved.

The following issue continues;
(No problem with the database were tested.)
Linux/Plesk: Domain export database > Windows/Plesk: Transfer the domain name database import :It does not transfer.
Is that the difference may be due to the bug database server version?
Linux/Plesk MySQL: mysql 5.5.47-32.el6.art
Windows/Plesk MySQL: MySQL 5.6 Server 5.6.26

Continuous stays that way;
http://prnt.sc/ck3qow

I do not know whether this is an issue
I'm following the update;
http://prnt.sc/ck3yjm
I start the server again after the update is complete. But it turns out the same update files. :/

Thank you!

hi fellas, i got this on Onyx

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] bind() to 158.69.97.219:80 failed (99: Cannot assign requested address) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed . Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

Are you using Plesk without DNS server ? I got this error few weeks ago, if I remember properly, I have reset the DNS templates to fix it

Yes i am using dns
BIND and Apach is runing.
Nginx is not

Unable to start service: Unable to manage service by nginxmng: ('start', 'nginx'). Error: [2016-09-20 19:40:12] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/nginx_control' '--start'] with exit code [1] Can not start proxy server: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/nginx-config execution failed: nginx: [emerg] bind() to 158.69.XXX.XXX:80 failed (99: Cannot assign requested address) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Probably they are conflicting each other (apache nginx)
@hardbrasil This issue appears accidently and this typically doesn't relate to some concrete Plesk version, it can appear even w/o Plesk.
So, to be more helpful and concrete - can you provide an access to the server? Or at least say what it's OS+version, installation clean/upgrade.
What was the last action after the issues appeared? Installation / upgrade / domain creation / service restart / etc

Plesk 17.0.6 - DKIM - BUG report

if you enable DKIM in Plesk 17.0.6 and send test e-mail to test address found here http://dkimvalidator.com/

Code:
Signature Information:
v= Version:         1
a= Algorithm:       rsa-sha256
c= Method:          simple/simple
d= Domain:          MYDOMAIN.com
s= Selector:        default
q= Protocol:      
bh=                 ff2a5RlBfY+sNkq160Jajinpqr+WB9K60H3yPbzx78g=
h= Signed Headers:  MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Date:From:To:
     Subject:Message-ID:X-Sender:User-Agent:X-PPP-Message-ID:
     X-PPP-Vhost
b= Data:            SPwD1FavNtpVKqzwhC+L3ZIrPiqkUKAM2nQ3E2uKvFoqtO16mej9icmCbkuZJxUYM
     xCdbBefyaF7EaQVNZqwkr9zTPG5UPaIWtD9It7i/FbLUZg073rTdX+j+/tKCqkyfAZ
     MIFL8US0tIzJTYVtNcLq6x+Qy63FDt5+azhflPnE=
Public Key DNS Lookup

Building DNS Query for default._domainkey.MYDOMAIN.com
Retrieved this publickey from DNS: v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCy/lJG1ANBx+LTfnxMxykfzZQLkvqVCthS5P1GzHc/XKJlw2elZMd/2R8SNOexgpFXIcq2K6VdS0cvlq7crjZBmc/hCKDBh38mx48z3KZszGF4idjboJ/0dNQvJhKn//FU5KCyQ5LhVdVj47HMSDtC/I4gc6F9vcGga4KO7Fia3QIDAQAB;
Validating Signature

result = fail
Details: bad RSA signature

how can I change Canonicalization from simple/simple to relaxed/simple or relaxed/relaxed
because then it would work (did custom OpenDKIM setup) and confirmed

I can't find where are Plesk DKIM settings, please help

Thank you

Last edited:
could Plesk team make a demo server like other ones, but with new Resource Manager, Docker, Git, MultiServer?

Hi hardbrasil,

hi fellas, i got this on Onyx
New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] bind() to 158.69.97.219:80 failed (99: Cannot assign requested address) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed . Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

Your root cause is: => 158.69.97.219 resolves to nowhere ( pls. see: https://www.dnswatch.info/dns/dnslookup?la=en&host=158.69.97.219&submit=Resolve )

also, is there posibility to enable cpu/ram limiting on Debian 8 somehow? plesk cli shows that's not available.

also, is there posibility to enable cpu/ram limiting on Debian 8 somehow? plesk cli shows that's not available.
  • Debian 8 kernel does not support CPU limit ('cfs bandwidth')
  • You may activate RAM limitation via specifying boot parameter: cgroup_enable=memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back