• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Power Toys 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to do this somewhere special on the server? which directory?

I did it in a personal folder (/yoo/) and all worked (a file named wrapper was created) but aliases still does not work

I used the plesk modules intaller to setup powertoys, I can't find this directory...

Finaly I found it,

The wrapper files was already there.

I made it again as you told me.
When I create a alias, I still dont have the whost.conf file created in the conf directory

Here is a list of files what we have modified.

/var/named/run-root/etc/psaptzone.files
/var/named/run-root/include/yoohosting.net
/home/httpd/vhosts/yoohosting.com/conf/vhost.conf
/var/qmail/control/virtualdomains
/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts

You need SSH.
/var/local/psa/admin/htdocs/psapt3 this is usually.

We are working to do it more better.

Yes I found it and I done all you told me.

But I still cannot see anything new in the conf directory after using the alias bouton.

I run FC2 with PSA 7.5.3

Originally posted by yoohosting
Yes I found it and I done all you told me.

But I still cannot see anything new in the conf directory after using the alias bouton.

I run FC2 with PSA 7.5.3

I'm having the same issue myself...

Only for information/ feedback: I am having the same issue...

Can you check the PLESK https error_log to see what is there??
I hope this can help us.
Or can give to us a SSH access to try it and catch the error?

uninstalling

I am not sure what is the current version of powertoys. I used it for several months (since i came to know about it) and its very usefull.

Just want to know that how somone can uninstall it?

Re: uninstalling

Originally posted by lvalics on Page 3 of this thread
Manual uninstall is easy.
Delete psapt3 folder and from PLESK the button.

Will come in next release an uninstall from PLESK.

If you already have version 3.5 installed, it has an uninstaller already in it. If you have an earlier version, then do as lvalics posted on Page 3.

I checked the error_log file of the domain concerned I didn't see anything.

Which error_log file is concerned?

please contact me by msn or email : [email protected]

The problem was solved, a bug is in wrapper.c file.
Who can recompile it, use please latest from our server.

The error was at line

if ((strcmp(uname,"root")==0)&&(strcmp(gname,"psaadm")==0)) return(1);

then later we restricted, so correct it.

if ((strcmp(uname,"psaadm")==0)&&(strcmp(gname,"psaadm")==0)) return(1);

downloaded latest (3.5?) but this shows up in plesk CP as 3.4?

domain aliasing doesnt work

have followed various fixes and still no joy

as with 'yoohosting' post I get a list of files it says have been modded but these either dont exist or havent been changed

where is log file with errors?

any other clues?

thnx

Hi Ivalics

thanks for reply

I forgot to say I am using 7.5.3 and rhel

If you can fix it that will be very helpful and I will donate to the project

I just recently came to plesk from ensim and so far it seems like there are some things that plesk doesnt seem to do so well - domain aliases among them!

A.

POWER TOYS 3.6

Hi all,

New relese, mostly bugfixing on install and in software.

So what is new?
- Installer is now more advanced. Bad news is that you cannot install now from Plesk > Module. You need to use shell account, because installer now is interactive.
Good news is that now exist only http://www.grafxsoftware.com/util/installer.sh , this will do all jobs, verify if old files exist, and finally will ask if is new install or no.
We still can do better job here, to ask once at start and keep in mind, but we are not so good in shell scripting, so I still try to figure out how is working ;-))

- Wrapper now will be OK, so files will working now on VHOST and ALIAS.

WARNINGS:
WHAT is still not working is the template changer. Ofr some reason, templates will not be overwritten. Do not ask yet why, we try to figure out.
If you want to change it, just edit files from /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/psapt3/emailtemplates and edit files.
ALSO please save now this files before upgrade. Still will be overwritten.

Let us know if any problems popup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back