• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Power Toys 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! all the community are waiting 4 next release :)

if u can, remember my suggestion to let send mail from "password revealer" in plain text mode too and to add client's plesk user and password.

finally i thing it would be usefull to have a list of all domains by expiration date, do you?

Our time is limited, we are preparing our softwares for releases, but we will not let this project as well to go down.

finally i thing it would be usefull to have a list of all domains by expiration date, do you?

This should be in PLESK by default, not creation date :-(((

Could we get some more info about this module?

Screenshots etc. I have no clue about what Im able to do with this module at all - even after I have read this post....

Ppl seems to like it, but could be nice to know why :D

We will prepare soon a separate product page for Power Toys, seems to became popular.
There will be also screenshoots.

I installed PowerToys twice (by mistake - I tried the modules installer and didn't knew I had to logoff and login again and so I re-installed from SSH).
So now I have two links for PowerToys:

powertoys.gif

Which file do I have to alter in order to remove the second link?

Thanks

You need to have access to MySQL DB and remove one line from custom_buttons.
Also as I know in PLESK you can remove it, from Server > Custom Buttons, but not 100% sure.

hello

i wanna know if someone try to install it on
FreeBSD 5.3 with Plesk 7.5.2 and 4PSA VIP boundle

p.s. is there easy way to change the path for installing power toys 3.4???

thx for answers

/usr/local/psa

everythig goes below this

my instalation is.

-Plesk 7.5.2 FULL + unlimited

-All packs from 4psa

-power toys 3.x

-disk size (or other name )

but under FreeBSD 4.9 :(

Tia.

OK, we have done it.
I will need a few betat tester for this new version, beta version.
I looking only for beta testers who knows shell working as well, if something is going wrong, then solve it, cause not all can be from PLESK solve.

If you want to apply, please write to [email protected]

What is new?

- VHOST Writer, 100% editable with predefined things like open_basedir and php_flag log_errors (we will extend if anyone have other ideeas.

- Alias/Unalias a domain (not available in this beta, mnday or thuesday will be

Even if is seems that is a small adition to a new version, belive us is not. Those two is major ones :))

Great!!

are u including my wish list too in this new release?

Hope Yes! :)

No, not yet, sorry.
We are focusing on this features to let Admins to edit vhost.conf without a SSH.

.. this is a very usefull feature, but please do not forget my wish list :

include in "domain revealer" plesk client user and password and ability to send mail in plain text mode. With these two functions you can use power toys to send a complete "welcome mail" to new clients.

.. i'm one of greatest Power Toys supporter :)

PS: i discovered that if a domain needs to "include" a file from another domain in the same server i need to edit vhost.conf for open_basedir in both domains .. is this normal or there is a way to edit just one domain?

I like PowerToys too!

One suggestion:

A list of all locked Username to unlock them.

Greets
Marcel

In Session Settings, you can define that a loginname after 3 invalid attempts will be locked for half an hour.

PLESK makes a entry in the table lockout, if you make a wrong login.

If lockout.attempts==3, then you will be blocked for half an hour.

So, this names can be listed in PLESK for admins and then, if necessary, removed by him.

I would like it to unlock someone immediately (without waiting half an hour).

Now, I do it over mysql directly.

Thanks and greets
Marcel

Dear Ivalics,

I would like to have the password revealer functionallity available for my clients (maybe also for domain users), with restriction to the domains they own. Because everytime someone looses a password (mail or whatever) the must contact the admin, or they have to replace the password.

Nice tool anyway... :)

Kind Regards,

Bart

I know what you need, we have thinked on it, just our time is limited :-(
Also we don't know (yet) how is separated admin/clients/users
If anyone have a clue?
If not, we will read the API manual to see if we discover something on it.

Originally posted by lvalics
- VHOST Writer, 100% editable with predefined things like open_basedir and php_flag log_errors (we will extend if anyone have other ideeas.
Thank you Valics for the Beta :)

This is my desire for the VHOST Writer:
<Directory "/home/httpd/vhosts/meinedomain.de/httpdocs"> php_admin_value sendmail_from [email protected]
php_admin_value sendmail_path "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i -f [email protected]"
</Directory>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back