• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Problem sending mail

jarek0233

New Pleskian
I have a problem with sending mail i receive mail but i cannot send it all is configured correctly and i do not know what is wrong can someone help

In fact, it is very unproductive to come and say simply "it doesn't work for me! Help!" and not provide any details.
Have you tried investigating the cause with a Plesk maillog, at least? Are there any suspicious entries related to the problem? Do you have something that would help the community to help with your problem more effectively?

Common problem, I bet on port 25 embargo. Check for first by SSH #telnet your.vps.ip 25 and let us to know. Pozdrawiam ;)

If DNS servers are recently modified, wait for 24 to 48 hours for the change to get reflected. If the A record has been changed..Wait for 4 to 6 hours, or contact the provider to know if there is a problem from the server's end. and found this post( Issue - mail server not sending) and this post (Found this post on the internet while searching your query), hope this will help you, and please update if it works for you.

Back