• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem with FTP Server / ALGS on a Windows Server with Plesk

heikos2222

New Pleskian
Hi, I set up a Windows VServer with Plesk. When I try to create a domain, I get the following error. I have already run the repair kit. I can offer the following error messages:

ftpmng failed: Default FTP Server isn't specified at (FtpServerManager::get_adapter line 351) at get_adapter(FtpServerManager::get_adapter line 368) at Unable to execute console command: '--get-ftp-passive-port-range-default'(vconsoleapp::start line 95) at Unable to execute command: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin64\ftpmng" --get-ftp-passive-port-range-default'(vconsoleapp::run line 117) (Error code 1)

Warning: Because the active Windows Firewall and Active Windows Gateway Service at the Application Level (ALGS) do not allow the use of a custom passive FTP port range, it is recommended that ALGS be disabled. When the ALGS service is enabled, the passive FTP port range is set to 5001-65535 by default and any custom values are ignored. For information on how to disable the ALGS, see the Microsoft Windows Help files.

Can the error be over if I deactivate ALGS? And if so, where can I deactivate ALGS?

Many thanks in advance

Back