1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Purchasing a license

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Windows' started by Stepster, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Stepster

Stepster Basic Pleskian

35%
    This should be an easy one, but I seem to be struggling!

All I want to do is purchase a 100 domain license for Plesk Panel 11 plus Web Presence Builder.

I've taken a look at http://www.parallels.com/eu/products/plesk/pricing-licensing/ and I should be looking at no more than €18/month for Plesk Panel and a further €6/month for Web Presence.

But so far, all I can find is the option of purchasing unlimited Plesk at $39.99/month plus a further $9.99/month for 100 domain license for WPB.

Can anyone offer some sensible pointers?

2. Blake@Parallels

Blake@Parallels Regular Pleskian

73%
  3. Stepster

Stepster Basic Pleskian

35%
    And is there *any* way of establishing which of these is a reseller of licenses and which are just users of your products??

So far I've checked out around 30-40 of them and so far none of them sell licenses.

4. Blake@Parallels

Blake@Parallels Regular Pleskian

73%
    Well, to be clear, we have no just "license resellers". Our partners sell Plesk licenses as a part of server infrastructure - typically leased dedicated or virtual servers. To find such providers in our locator, just limit the "Services Offered" to "Hosted Infrastructure".

5. Stepster

Stepster Basic Pleskian

35%
    I want the opposite of 'Hosted Infrastructure', I have a server and just want to add Plesk and WPB to it.

I really hadn't appreciated how difficult (impossible?) it was going to be to actually buy a license to do this!!!

So far I've found just one (Openprovider.co.uk) but even they seem to insist on bundling it with products I don't want. I'm starting to assume you don't want my business :(