• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Purchasing a license

Stepster

Basic Pleskian
This should be an easy one, but I seem to be struggling!

All I want to do is purchase a 100 domain license for Plesk Panel 11 plus Web Presence Builder.

I've taken a look at http://www.parallels.com/eu/products/plesk/pricing-licensing/ and I should be looking at no more than €18/month for Plesk Panel and a further €6/month for Web Presence.

But so far, all I can find is the option of purchasing unlimited Plesk at $39.99/month plus a further $9.99/month for 100 domain license for WPB.

Can anyone offer some sensible pointers?

And is there *any* way of establishing which of these is a reseller of licenses and which are just users of your products??

So far I've checked out around 30-40 of them and so far none of them sell licenses.

Well, to be clear, we have no just "license resellers". Our partners sell Plesk licenses as a part of server infrastructure - typically leased dedicated or virtual servers. To find such providers in our locator, just limit the "Services Offered" to "Hosted Infrastructure".

I want the opposite of 'Hosted Infrastructure', I have a server and just want to add Plesk and WPB to it.

I really hadn't appreciated how difficult (impossible?) it was going to be to actually buy a license to do this!!!

So far I've found just one (Openprovider.co.uk) but even they seem to insist on bundling it with products I don't want. I'm starting to assume you don't want my business :(

Back