• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Quick question: Admin-home Applications section

C

cozaldc

Hi all,

First of all, thank you for your help in advance. My question is very simple but I can't seem to resolve it. In Plesk 10 within the admin-home page (customer's level page), we can see 4 sections on the left hand side (stats, websites & domains, mail, users). On the right hand side, there are "applications" and below it the "featured applications". I have accidentally click on the "hide featured application" link and the list of apps are not showing now. There should be a toggle somewhere, but I can't seem to be able to find it. In short, I wish to have the featured apps showing again on the admin-home page. Any ideas?

As a side note, all applications are loading properly in the "applications tab". I am just interested in knowing how to toggle the featured applications section on the admin-home page. Thanks again!

Back