• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Roundcube - Oops... something went wrong

Piekielko

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.5
Plesk version and microupdate number
After a fresh install of Plesk on Debian 11 and Mariadb 10.6 upgrade I'm having trouble getting Roundcube to work.

At first, Roundcube was not visible in the panel Plesk at all, even though it was installed. After reinstalling the Roundube mail client, it appeared in the panel, but a new problem arose - no fcgid. I added the apache module, but now I have this message:

Oops... something went wrong!​

An internal error has occurred. Your request cannot be processed at this time.

For administrators: Please check the application and/or server error logs for more information.

I also suddenly have a problem when trying to access webmail.domain.com as it gives

Oops... something went wrong!​

An internal error has occurred. Your request cannot be processed at this time.

I've not been able to troubleshoot it yet but working on it.

What do you see in /var/log/plesk-roundcube/errors ?
I found a config line error that I fixed and now ok.

What do you see in /var/log/plesk-roundcube/errors ?
I found a config line error that I fixed and now ok.

I have the following error in the log

Code:
[20-Aug-2023 12:53:44 +0000]: <0252rjkv> DB Error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1049] Unknown database 'roundcubemail' in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 200 (GET /)

@mariodieck I suggest to deinstall Roundcube through Plesk installer. That can be done either through the graphical user interface or through the command line interface. Afterwards, install it again.

Back