• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder created .htaccess

M

McBeeR

When I upgraded to 4.1.0, Sitebuilder generating .htaccess file in transfer data on FTP serever.
In .htaccess file is one line: php_value mbstring.func_overload 4
In log I have:
- The site '...' has been published, but with errors
- Cannot update modules data.
- Invalid server response: http/1.1 500 internal server error

What I can do it ? Where are errors ?
In 4.o version was all OK.

---
One time I published my sites :)
When htaccess was generated I logged on FTP and fast deleted it.
But this idea is very confusion

I met such problem in SB 4.0. The problem was that PHP was upgraded to 5.2.5 version, and\or sqlite package was either overcustomized, or it was even sqlite 3 (instead of sqlite 2) installed at the server. The solution was downgrading PHP to version 5.1.6 (although 5.2.4 is also worth trying) and installation of php-sqlite2-5.1.6 (for example) to the publishing server (a matching version packages are stored at http://autoinstall.plesk.com)

error in check.php

I tested our server from new check.php
And result now is:
-------
OK : supported version of PHP found (5.1.X or newer - 5.1.6-0.dotdeb.1)
ERROR : extension sitebuilder3 must be on
(...)
WARNING : setting open_basedir must be off
WARNING : setting safe_mode must be off
OK : setting zend.ze1_compatibility_mode in state off found
OK : setting mbstring.internal_encoding in state UTF-8 found
------
What is mean second line ?
What I do for fourth line from end ?
Safe mode on my server is quasi ON (my admin say: is it ON)

Help me, please.
In otherwise I downgrade Sitebuilder to 4.0 version.

First of all you need to make sure that appropriate PHP is used for Sitebuilder. You can check it with following command:

# sb_config --help|grep php
--phpcli_path PHP CLI executable [/opt/php52/bin/php5]
--phpcgi_path PHP CGI executable [/opt/php52/cgi-bin/php5]

By default Sitebuilder goes with it's own PHP which is used. Latest Sitebuilder versions 4.0 and 4.1 use PHP 5.2.x version:

# /opt/php52/bin/php5 -v
PHP 5.2.1 (cli) (built: Apr 14 2007 21:17:08)
Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.29, Copyright (c) 2002-2007, by ionCube Ltd.

In your case, seems custom PHP installation is used where Sitebuilder extensions is not enabled. So you need to make sure that extensions sitebuilder3.so is included into PHP configuration. On my test server it is made in this way:

# /opt/php52/bin/php5 -i|grep php.ini
Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /opt/php52/etc/php.ini
# cat /opt/php52/etc/php.d/sitebuilder3.ini
extension=sitebuilder3.so

As for "WARNING : setting open_basedir must be off" and "WARNING : setting safe_mode must be off" make sure that it are off in php.ini file. Make sure that appropriate file is used. Also, if this parameters are configured per domain, you need to switch them off on domain hosting.

Thanks Dmitry,
In my server, I can't to do anything with PHP configuration
I will must downgrade do 4.0 :(

I returned to Sitebuilder 4.0.0 and now I have missing data in modules: Photogalery, Guestbook on server.
But in previously published, before upgrade, all sites OK.
Can I publish actual sites safe? Sites on server will complet?
Where is save data from this modules? In which chart or file ?

I have the same problem but vecause on the host where sites arre published php is in cgi mode
and when sitebulder add
php_value mbstring.func_overload 4
i got internal server error because php_value is only useble when php is installed as apache handler.
bellow is my check.php output:

ioncube=ok os= phpVersion=5.2.5 mbstring=ok zlib=ok session=ok dom=ok domxml_xslt=ok sqlite=2.8.17 sqliteEncoding=iso8859 gd_png=ok gd_gif=ok gd_jpg=ok gd_wbmp=ok gd=2.0.34 safe_mode=ok mail=ok curl=ok serverApi=CGI folder_permissions_data=ok

Can i do anything to prevent the creation of the .htaccess file or maybe i change somthing in php configuration ?

Back