• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue The backup cannot be removed because it is a part of a server, reseller, or customer backup

ihsan

New Pleskian
Hello,
I cant seem to be able to delete plesk incremental backup. I want to try deleting the backup from SSH but access to it is forbidden. any solution?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 13
Hello,

The backups you are trying to delete are parts of high-level backups so they cannot be deleted independently.
To remove them you should locate 'main' backups.

As for SSH access, it looks like you do not have permission to manage it. This can be changed in your service plan. Please check https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...ser-SSH-access-to-its-home-directory-in-Plesk to get more details about this setting.

P.S. If you were using Windows, you would see the 'Access to the server over Remote Desktop' option instead of the 'SSH Access'.

Hello,

The backups you are trying to delete are parts of high-level backups so they cannot be deleted independently.
To remove them you should locate 'main' backups.

As for SSH access, it looks like you do not have permission to manage it. This can be changed in your service plan. Please check https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...ser-SSH-access-to-its-home-directory-in-Plesk to get more details about this setting.

P.S. If you were using Windows, you would see the 'Access to the server over Remote Desktop' option instead of the 'SSH Access'.
hello, thanks for replying.
I would like to enable SSH but there is no 'service plan' option. Is there a higher level account that can manage this function?

Attachments

• 1639628538199.png
    1639628538199.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
Back