• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to add an IP

Miguel Garcia

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I cannot add new IPs to my server. It's a new server with Plesk 9.3.0 (Windows 2008 Server). When I try to add an IP I get this error:

....................................................................................................................
Error: Unable to create IP address. Unable to add ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX with mask 255.255.255.255 to interface "Local Area Connection", description: Collection cannot be null.
Parameter name: c
....................................................................................................................

Details of the error:
Unable to add ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX with mask 255.255.255.255 to interface "Local Area Connection", description: Collection cannot be null.
Parameter name: c
at (IFmng::IPManager::addIP line 348)
at Unable to add IP address(IFmng::IPManager::addIP line 363)
at execute console command --new(vconsoleapp::start line 129)
at execute C:\SWsoft\Plesk\/admin/bin/ifmng --new "\"Local Area Connection\"" XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX 255.255.255.255(vconsoleapp::run line 140)
Execute file name: C:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\ifmng.exe

I can't find anything related with this problem.

Thank you a lot,

Miguel Angel

Hello JakeE,

This problem is related with your server TCP/IP properties. Just check it and be sure that the TCP/IP data is not in blank.

Hope this post can help you.

Miguel Angel

Back