1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to delete a Domain

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by brandonp, Feb 6, 2007.

1. brandonp

brandonp Guest

I've been unable to delete a domain, getting this error message:

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete virtual host: websrvmng failed: Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at enumUsers(domain.com)

Brandon Petersen

2. brandonp

brandonp Guest

More Errors

More Errors that I get from deleting this domain. When I attempt to delete the hosting solution, I get the error:

Unable to delete hosting: Unable to delete virtual host: websrvmng failed: Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at enumUsers(domain.com)
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\hosting\phosting_setup.php:146

3. dkuwi

dkuwi Guest

try

Hello,

you can try the following:

cd %plesk_bin%

websrvmng.exe --remove-vhost --vhost-name=Domainname

websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=Domainname

This should setup the domain new so afterwards you can delete it.

Best regards

dkuwi

4. brandonp

brandonp Guest

When I execute the command:

Code:
    websrvmng.exe --remove-vhost --vhost-name=domain.com
    I get the error message:

Code:
    Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at enumUsers(domain.com)

5. brandonp

brandonp Guest

Ok, I now have it fixed. Here is what I had to do.

1. Remove the Registry Key

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> PLESK -> PSA Config -> Config ->SitesCache

2. The follow your suggestion and remove the domain.

cd %plesk_bin%

websrvmng.exe --remove-vhost --vhost-name=Domainname

3. Then install the domain through the command line:

websrvmng.exe --install-vhost --vhost-name=Domainname

4. Then go to the Plesk Control Panel and delete the domain. It is still in the list, but it will actually delete this time.

6. iandunn

iandunn Guest

I tried that and it still won't let me delete it. When I try I get this error:

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete virtual host: websrvmng failed: Unexpected error

7. majoosh

majoosh Guest

am also having the same problem and while doing websrvmng.exe --install-vhost --vhost-name=test3.com it's giving the error

---------
    Execute statsmng --remove-site "--site-name=test3.com" failed: Unable to call SO
    AP server: An error occurred while deleting the site. There was a problem retrie
    ving the information from the remote web server. Please contact support.
    ---------

Any idea ?

Majoosh