• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to delete a Domain

B

brandonp

I've been unable to delete a domain, getting this error message:

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete virtual host: websrvmng failed: Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at enumUsers(domain.com)

Brandon Petersen

More Errors

More Errors that I get from deleting this domain. When I attempt to delete the hosting solution, I get the error:

Unable to delete hosting: Unable to delete virtual host: websrvmng failed: Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at enumUsers(domain.com)
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\hosting\phosting_setup.php:146

try

Hello,

you can try the following:

cd %plesk_bin%

websrvmng.exe --remove-vhost --vhost-name=Domainname

websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=Domainname

This should setup the domain new so afterwards you can delete it.

Best regards

dkuwi

When I execute the command:

Code:
websrvmng.exe --remove-vhost --vhost-name=domain.com

I get the error message:

Code:
Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at enumUsers(domain.com)

Ok, I now have it fixed. Here is what I had to do.

1. Remove the Registry Key

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> PLESK -> PSA Config -> Config ->SitesCache

2. The follow your suggestion and remove the domain.

cd %plesk_bin%

websrvmng.exe --remove-vhost --vhost-name=Domainname

3. Then install the domain through the command line:

websrvmng.exe --install-vhost --vhost-name=Domainname

4. Then go to the Plesk Control Panel and delete the domain. It is still in the list, but it will actually delete this time.

I tried that and it still won't let me delete it. When I try I get this error:

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete virtual host: websrvmng failed: Unexpected error

am also having the same problem and while doing websrvmng.exe --install-vhost --vhost-name=test3.com it's giving the error

---------
Execute statsmng --remove-site "--site-name=test3.com" failed: Unable to call SO
AP server: An error occurred while deleting the site. There was a problem retrie
ving the information from the remote web server. Please contact support.
---------

Any idea ?

Majoosh

Back