• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Watchdog gives false date

C

comptech520

I have selected watchdog to run and generate daily reports.

When I get the report emailed to me, it gives the subject line: Watchdog daily report Dec 31, 1969

And this is the email: (Any clue on this?)

Watchdog is running since Jan 25, 2008 01:00 AM.

Watchdog is monitoring services:

Plesk Web Server

Web Server (Apache)

SMTP Server (QMail)

IMAP/POP3 Server (Courier-IMAP)

MySQL

Dr.Web antivirus

Watchdog is monitoring:

[normal] /dev/vzfs (mount point /)

Security scans number: 0.

No events registered for the period.

I'm also having the same problem on 2 servers running Plesk 8.3.0, any ideas?

I called Plesk Support and the not speaking english so well Russian that answered the phone said that I have to contact my hosting company. I will keep you posted!

I called Plesk Support and the not speaking english so well Russian that answered the phone said that I have to contact my hosting company. I will keep you posted!

so if u have a problem with a brand of car, don't call the dealer or manufacturer, call the sales person ?

Great :confused:

Yes, same here, will they answer this one? So far I have had nothing but trouble with this new plesk!

i have set up watchdog to send weekly reports and the subject is always: Watchdog weekly report Jan 1, 1970 - Jan 1, 1970 on bla...

so it seems to be a general issue with watchdog since upgrade to 8.3

I guess we are de facto product testers,we should be remunerated for that, don't you think?

Hello,

This issue was fixed in the latest Plesk for Unix/Linux update which is now available through website, autoupdater and EZ/STD VZ templates.

Back