• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

backup_Extension_Serializer_Interface_Array-/Backup- Error after Downtime of Server

HenningJ

New Pleskian
Good Morning,

last week my datacenter had some problems with a RAID. After a downtime of ~3 days, I tried to login to my Plesk and found a not-working system.
On my start-page, as well as on the pages "Customers", "Abonnements" and "Domains" I get the following error: "ERROR: Interface 'backup_Extension_Serializer_Interface_Array' not found (ItemsIterator.php:4)" (see attached file "error_1.png")

View attachment 7994

If I try to access the Backup-Manager I get a file-not-found error (see attached file "error_2.png"). The same error with path "https://domain.tld:8443/admin/backup/settings" is displayed while trying to access the backup-settings.

error_2.png

Because we that has not been the first problem with our provider, we decided to get a new vServer at another provider.
So these errors were not that bad, if migrating was easy. The Plesk-Migration-Manager fails with the following errors (that maybe have something to do with the Backup-Manager-Error?):

ERROR: (server object 'server') Cannot encrypt dump file (ErrorCode: 72057594037927935, STDOUT:) [Error:No such file or directory]. This is not fatal error!

WARNING: (client object 'client') Not valid XML document is returned from Panel Business Logic

WARNING: (domain object 'domain.de') Not valid XML document is returned from Panel Business Logic

WARNING: (domain object 'domain.de') Cannot execute backup helper: --backup-subscription domain.de, STDOUT:

WARNING: (hosting object 'domain.de') Unable to backup Site Builder publishing status on site domain.de (ErrorCode: 255, STDOUT:).

WARNING: (domain object 'domain.de') Failed deployment of mail user [email protected]

WARNING: () Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/mail.php --update [email protected] -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -mailbox true -mbox_quota -1 -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.

WARNING: (domain object 'domain.de') Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --update domain.de -guid fc59509e-b6cb-4945-98d8-8a2c850e5c73 -creation-date 2013-07-03 -hosting true -hst_type phys -do-not-apply-skeleton -ip 217.160.3.134 -www-root httpdocs -login client -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.

Has anyone any idea how to fix these problems or making the migration to the new server possible? It is important to keep all emails, databases and other data.

The old system:
- Plesk 11.5.30
- Debian 6

The new system:
- Plesk 11.5.30
- CentOS 6.5

Thank you for any help.

Sincerly

Henning

Attachments

• error_1.png
    error_1.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Check that you have correct permissions here:

# stat /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Extension/
File: `/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Extension/'
Size: 4096 Blocks: 8 IO Block: 4096 directory
Device: 19h/25d Inode: 66721268 Links: 7
Access: (0755/drwxr-xr-x) Uid: ( 0/ root) Gid: ( 0/ root)

This directory does not even exist:
# stat /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Extension/
stat: cannot stat `/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Extension/': No such file or directory

The content of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/:
# ls /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/
Migration MigrationProblemsForm.php
MigrationAgentForm.php MigrationResolutionPolicySkipForm.php
MigrationAgentSyncManager.php MigrationSelectObjectForm.php
MigrationCurrentTasksList.php MigrationSelectObjectList.php
MigrationDBMappingForm.php MigrationStartForm.php
MigrationIPMappingForm.php MigrationTaskResolver.php
MigrationObject.php MigrationWaitingForm.php

# stat /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Migration
File: `/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Migration'
Size: 4096 Blocks: 8 IO Block: 4096 directory
Device: 90fbh/37115d Inode: 73270034 Links: 3
Access: (0755/drwxr-xr-x) Uid: ( 0/ root) Gid: ( 0/ root)

Back