• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Disable PHP mail for single domain

FarazK

New Pleskian
Hi,

We are using Plesk version 12.0.18 and in a situation where one of our domain is keep sending spams(due to outdated code), we will resolve the code issue but it will take much time for us, so I was wondering if there is any possibility that we can disable PHP mail function for this domain? I know I can disable the mail service for single domain but that does not prevent that domain to send emails through PHP scripts...

Someone suggested us that under PHP settings of domain I can define variable disable_functions = mail but unfortunately that also did not work. Can someone please help on this? may be any workaround via postfix or other.

Regards,
Farmi

Hi,

Yes, this is what I did and defining variable disable_functions = mail under domain PHP settings prevents the script to run via http://example.com/spam.php but if it runs by shell via php /path/spam.php still sends the mail. Not sure why is it doing by shell?

Regards,
Faraz

Back